- 1.1 Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure you fully understand them before you register for the Event. If you have any questions please reach out to the team prior to completing your registration by emailing email@example.com or calling +44(0) 117 990 2980
- 1.2 These Terms, together with any terms and conditions at registration will govern the agreement between Existem Events Ltd t/a PerformanceIN, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06532206, with its registered office at 1 Temple Way, Bristol, BS1 6JN and VAT number GB927472502 hereafter (“we”, “us” and/or “our”) and the company and/or delegate named on the registration form (“you” and / or “your”) (together, the “Parties”) in connection with your purchase of a pass for, and attendance of the “Event” which for the purpose of this agreement is PI LIVE and The Influencer Marketing Show and if chosen to attend with a VIP pass the International Performance Marketing Awards.
2. Event Registration and Payment
- 2.1 To purchase a pass for the Event, you must register via the online form. Please ensure the information you provide is accurate as these details will be used to keep you informed about the event, send relevant communications in compliance with this agreement and to send you your delegate pass and VAT invoice. (if appropriate)
- 2.2 Submitting a registration constitutes an offer by you to purchase a pass for the Event.
- 2.3 We will confirm receipt of your registration via email, however your offer shall not be deemed accepted by us until you have received a registration confirmation from us via email or phone. The Pass Terms and Conditions will be binding on both Parties from that point.
- 2.4 For group bookings we offer the option of paying by Invoice. The invoice must be paid within 21 days of the date of the invoice or no later than 14 days before the date of the Event, whichever is earlier. We reserve the right to cancel any registrations that remain unpaid by this date.
3. Your Attendance
- Compliance with instructions and regulations3.1 Whilst attending the Event you agree that you will comply with all applicable law, including (but not limited to) all UK/EU health and safety legislation and requirements; 3.1.2 all instructions given by us or on our behalf, including our contractors, event personnel and security teams.Your safety
- 3.2 You are responsible for ensuring your own safety and security whilst attending the Event.Filming and photography
- 3.3 We may, at our discretion, photograph, film or record the Event. Subject to Clause 3.4, you grant us an irrevocable licence to use and sub-license the use of your name, voice, image and any contribution made by you at or to the Event in any and all media.
- 3.4 It is essential that you notify us at least 48 hours prior to the Event if you do not consent to the use of your name, voice, image and/or contribution in accordance with Clause 3.3. All such notices must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3.5 We reserve the right to refuse you entry to the Event, or subsequently remove you from the Event, where you fail to comply with the Pass Terms and Conditions.3.6 We reserve the right to remove you from the event if at any time you contravene our Event Code of Conduct.
4. Cancellation and Amendments
- 4.1 The Event operates a cooling off period for 14 days after ticket purchase. 4.1.1 All refund requests must be made by email or writing within 14 days after ticket purchase to receive a full refund. Requests received beyond 14 days are not eligible for a refund, however you may request a name change up to 14 days before the event. Please send any refund or cancellation request to email@example.com
- 4.2 If you have purchased a pass and then offered a complimentary pass from one of our partners, you are not eligible for a refund. You may request a name change free of charge until 14 days prior to the event, otherwise a £25 administration fee applies.
- Changes to the Event
- 4.3 We may, at our sole discretion and without liability to you, make changes to the Event timings, schedule and/or location (provided that any change in location shall be within a reasonable distance of the location previously advertised). Any change in the Event date(s) shall be subject to Clause 4.3 or 4.4, as applicable.
- Cancellation or postponement of the Event for reasons outside or our control
- 4.4 In the event that it is necessary to cancel or postpone the Event as a result of any reason outside of our control (as decided by us in our sole discretion): 4.4.1 we will endeavour to arrange a replacement Event and, in such circumstances, your delegate registration and the Pass Terms and Conditions shall apply to such replacement Event.
- 5.1 Nothing in the Pass Terms and Conditions shall exclude or restrict our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, the negligence of our employees in the course of their employment, or any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- 5.2 Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any indirect or consequential costs or losses suffered by you, whether in contract, tort or otherwise. Indirect costs and losses shall include (but not be limited to) any loss of anticipated profits, business or opportunity and loss of publicity.
- 5.3 The views expressed by any speakers or panelists at the Event are their own. We shall not be liable for the views, acts or omissions or any such speaker or any other attendee at the Event. Any information given or distributed as part of the Event shall not constitute advice and should not be relied upon.
- 5.4 Subject to Clause 5.1, our maximum aggregate liability in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any liability for any negligent act or omission) howsoever arising out of or in connection with the performance of our obligations under the Pass Terms and Conditions shall be limited to a sum equal to the amount of the registration fee.
- 5.5 You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified from and against all claims, damage, losses, costs (including, without limitation, all reasonable legal costs), expenses, demands or liabilities arising out of or in connection with any breach by you of the Pass Terms and Conditions.
- 5.6 You and the organisation specified on the Registration Form (if any) shall be jointly and severally liable for performance of your obligations in accordance with the Pass Terms and Conditions, and you hereby warrant and represent that you have all necessary authority, consents and approvals to bind such organisation (if any) to the extent set out in this Clause 5.6.
6. Data Privacy and Use of Data
- 6.1 We will use any personal data you provide to us in connection with your registration and to fulfil your contract and attendance at the Event.
- 6.2 In particular, you acknowledge that we may share the information provided by you to us, including via your registration, with our employees, officers, representatives and/or sub-contractors in connection with the administration of the Event and to ensure your notified requirements, if applicable are met.
- 6.4 You may withdraw your consent to us sharing your information as set out in clause 6.3* by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and in that event we will no longer share your information in the manner set out. 6.4.1 where you have withdrawn your consent. You acknowledge that this will not affect or undo any instances were we have already lawfully shared your information prior to you withdrawing your consent.
- 6.5 Where a Registration is completed on behalf of another, the person completing the Registration Form warrants that he/she has the authority to do so and also accepts that it is their responsibility to ensure that information about our use of the attendee’s information is provided to them.
- 6.6 Following the Event, we may contact you to seek your feedback on the Event in order to help us improve and plan other events in the future.
- 6.7 As a delegate we may send you communications relating to future events or with relevant information that may be of interest to you organised by PerformanceIN. You can unsubscribe to these at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the communication.
- 7.1 The Pass Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Parties and supersede and extinguish all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between the Parties, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
- 7.2 Both Parties agree that they shall not have any remedy in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in the Pass Terms and Conditions, and further that they shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based on any statement in the Pass Terms and Conditions.Assignment
- 7.3 We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Pass Terms and Conditions to another organisation, provided that this will not affect your rights or our obligations to you. Save as set out at Clause 4.2, you may not transfer, assign, sub-licence, sub-contract, divest or otherwise deal with your rights or obligations under the Pass Terms and Conditions without our prior written consent.Third party rights
- 7.4 The Pass Terms and Conditions are personal to the Parties, and no third party shall have any rights, including under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999, to enforce the same.
- 7.5 No failure or delay by us in exercising any right or remedy provided under this the Pass Terms and Conditions or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict our further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict our further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.Severance
- 7.6 If any provision or part-provision of the Pass Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this Clause 8.6 shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the Pass Terms and Conditions.Rights and remedies
- 7.7 The rights and remedies provided under the Pass Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and not exclusive of, any rights or remedies provided by law.
8. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
8.1 These Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law.
8.2 The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual terms).